Online Public Register Portal
Welcome to the Cayman Islands Judicial Administration Online Public Register Portal. This site provides access to certain civil public registers prescribed by the Rules of Court. Registers available online are from 1995 to present and are updated regularly. By utilizing these Public Registers you agree to the terms and conditions of our platform.
Terms & Condition of Use:
The Cayman Judicial Administration Public Register Portal is an information system providing information about cases in the various divisions of the Grand Court and the Court of Appeal (“the Courts”). We are pleased to offer this service whereby Court Users may inspect all public registers free of cost. Court users who wish to download registers may register with us, or log in using their existing log in credentials to pay for and download online public registers.
Registration for use of the Portal, acquiring information by using the Portal and the use of that information is subject to the following conditions, and accessing the Portal is deemed agreement of the terms and conditions of the online Portal:
- To download and pay for Public Registers through this platform, the user must first register or have an existing account.
- The Portal is still in development and is provided as a convenience to the user. There is no warranty that the information provided is complete and up to date or fit or sufficient for any purpose – users must carefully evaluate its accuracy, relevance, completeness and suitability for their use or purpose.
- The information provided through the Portal is not the formal official record of the Court in which each case is pending or in which it has been determined. It is a selection of information derived from that record.
- Pursuant to Order 63 r.8 of the Grand Court Rules, certified copies of the Register(s) may be obtained through the Office of the Clerk of Court by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The User may use the information provided through the Portal for the purposes of litigation in which the user is involved as a party or legal representative. There is no right to use, reproduce and adapt the information or develop derivative products from the information or to use it for other purposes. Use and distribution of the information is subject to applicable legal restrictions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Courts exclude any and all warranties in respect of the use of the Portal and downloading or use of information or any file through the Portal. The Courts do not warrant that any particular use of information provided through the Portal will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person or that use of the Portal will be harmless. Users assume the risk of using the Portal. The Courts’ liability for breach of any statutory warranty is limited to the cost of provision again of the information.
- The Courts control the operation of the Portal. There is no warranty that the Portal will be available at all times or at any particular time. Operation of the Portal may be suspended or terminated and your ability or that of anyone deriving through you, to use it may be suspended or withheld without the Courts being under any obligation to assign a reason or give notice.
- If you provide access rights to the Portal to any other person, this will be subject to these conditions and you indemnify the Court in respect of that access. Such access must only be given to a person who, for the time being, acts as a professional advisor in the litigation the records of which are subject to the access
- The cost of the Registers are governed by the Court Fee Rules.
- Relevant bank transaction processing fees apply to payments made through this portal.
- Persons may print receipts of their transactions.
- The Courts reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time by varying them on this website (https://www.judicial.ky)